Sunday, May 15, 2011

Seven

That's how many years it's been since I said "I do" to my best friend. To the man who gave me everything just by being himself.
















The man who works so hard every day to provide for five other people in his life. The one who still has enough energy to help with everything as soon as he comes home.
















The man who stole my heart while he was still a boy, but has grown into a man before my eyes.



















The man who loves me unconditionally, the way we are supposed to love. The man who knows all of my fears, trials, and imperfections ... and still loves me in spite of them.
















Happy seven years Matt! I'm so glad God loves me so much that He gave me you!














PS - All these pictures together are circa 2003-2007 ... meaning "pre-baby years." So don't be fooled by our youthful appearances, we really are younger in these pictures! I guess babies kinda change who is in the pictures. But I promise you (and myself) that Matt and I will take more pictures together from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment