Tuesday, August 27, 2013

All Grown Up - The Triplets Head to Kindergarten

Where did my babies go?





















They are official big kids now. Each of them goes to a full day of school and is in their own kindergarten class.











































They didn't shed ONE tear. Not one between all three of them. At first I was a bit sad, but it was hard to be down when you could see how excited they were.





















They were just so happy to be there. So happy to be playing and learning and taking the next step in their still very young lives.










































They were READY. And that made it just a little bit easier for this momma to pack away the rest of her unused tissues and smile right along with them. I couldn't be prouder of what they are becoming.





















To the moon and back my sweet babies. To the moon and back.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry but I am going to chloroform the boy and two girls when they wake up I will be humping their feet soles till I cum all over them

    ReplyDelete