Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nearing The End

It's May, which means preschool is ending for the year. Sad. And believe me I am not the only one sad about this. Peyton, Adah, and Sam have loved their time in Ms. Shannon and Ms. Lisa's class this year. We can't wait to start again in September with Luke starting school as well! He's so excited.

I thought I'd post some pictures of the triplets' end of the year program we attended the other day. It was so cute and the music director at their school does such a great job. I'm already looking forward to next year's program!





























My favorite part was that the teachers were nice enough to position all the kiddos right beside each other so I would easily be able to take pictures. They know me too well!

We'll spend this week enjoying the last days of preschool and looking forward to a summer that's sure to be a lot of fun (if not terrifying with some of the travel plans we have). Can't wait for bathing suit weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment