Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Some More Christmas

Here are a few videos from around Christmas that I have been meaning to share. The first is of Luke and his favorite toy from Santa that I shared about HERE. I am so glad Santa decided not to bring a vacuum that makes noise.


And here's the newest Mariah Carey in the making. She has a classic rendition of "All I Want For Christmas Is You", but she wasn't willing to share that one this day. I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I bought a kids' Christmas CD, but man was I sick of that thing by about December 10. However, I endured and I am slowly having to wean the kiddos off of Christmas music like they are crystal meth addicts. Hopefully we don't go into full blown withdrawal during the process.


She actually used to call this song, "Walkin' Around the Christmas Tree", but she must have figured out in the 456 times that we heard it that they said "Rockin'" instead of "Walkin'." The best part is the words she inserts when she doesn't know exactly what the singer is saying. Personal favorites include the voices singing "let's be tommy" (being jolly must be overrated) and "everyone dancin' harry-ly" instead of merrily. I don't think I want to dance with anyone who is a self-described harry dancer, ew.

I think that's about it for Christmas (I know you're thankful for that). More to come later ...

No comments:

Post a Comment