Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Writing It Down ...

I have thought for a little while about posting about our journey to have children. Many people already know pieces of our story, but I thought I would like to give a full account of how we actually went from a family of 2 to a family of 6 in such a short amount of time. . It's amazing how quickly such monumental life events can fade away so quickly, so I wanted to preserve the journey of how we got pregnant with our children before I start to forget the details in the midst of all the other memories we are making. I also hope it serves as hope for anyone who currently struggles with infertility. I know from experience that this struggle can seem so arduous and draining at times while being accompanied by a roller coaster of emotions. I hope our story can let others (and someday our children) know how much we fought to have them in our lives and how special they are to us. This story will take a few posts to tell, so I'll post it in parts. I hope you enjoy it and please share it with anyone you think it will benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment