Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blair Witch Baby

I downloaded some videos from our Flip the other day and ran across a few things I had forgotten I filmed. By the way, if you do not have a Flip video stop everything you are doing and GET ONE NOW! I am serious, go get one. They are relatively inexpensive and awesome. A little video recorder that fits in your pocket. I know that we would only record things on holidays and birthdays if we had to lug out the camcorder every time we wanted to record something. This baby fits in my purse and, as a result, I've been able to record some things I would have never thought of because I always have it with me.

Back to the topic at hand. So everyone has seen (or at least heard) of the Blair Witch Project, right? So if you haven't seen it, it's a documentary about these filmmakers that head out in the woods to seek out the Blair Witch. They disappeared and this movie footage was supposedly found a year later. Well, this thing scared the pants off me and I'll never forget the scene where the female filmmaker is talking directly into the camera, nose dripping, crying about her fear of the ghost that is hunting them. Her "face in the camera" scene became a worldwide trailer for the movie, so just google it on You Tube if you don't know what I'm talking about.

I took a video of Luke and he happened to get a hold of my camera while I was filming. The result is a kickback to the Blair Witch scene, just minus the suspense! This was shot when he still was mixing crawling and walking and you can see why he was hesitant to give up the crawling ... the little man could really move on all fours!

No comments:

Post a Comment