Sunday, July 4, 2010

Picture(s) of the Week - July 4

I wanted to try and start a tradition of capturing and posting a "picture of the week" on this blog.  I want this picture to simply be a moment or emotion that I want to remember from the week. Something that made me or someone in my family feel something significant, a facial expression I don't want to forget, or an image I want to remember forever. The images don't necessarily have to be monumental, they just have to elicit emotions and memories that I don't want to forget.

I know it's the 4th of July and I should have something patriotic pictured. However, I have decided to buck tradition (and just not admit that I'm out of town and having a hard time uploading current photos) and post a normal every day picture for this week. I snapped this when Luke was getting to play with some of the triplets' "big kid" toys. He was so proud of himself for keeping up with them (and I just can't resist the little fat rolls around his knees!). Hope everyone has a good 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment