Thursday, May 6, 2010

Grass Stains

I have an announcement ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement. We officially have grass in our backyard!























I know, I am as amazed as you are. After 4 months of sinking ankle-deep in mud whenever we dared to enter the area formerly known as grass, the day has finally come where we can actually walk and play in the yard!





































The future of the LPGA ...






















What?? You haven't heard of the one-handed drive yet? This is athletic innovation in action.

The kids have really enjoyed being able to go out and play in their own backyard for a change instead of a park. We love parks, but it's nice to be able to just walk outside to your own backyard anytime you want and have some fun.












































I'm even looking forward to some grass stains!

No comments:

Post a Comment