Thursday, May 27, 2010

Almost Heaven ...

West Virginiaaaaaaaaa! Ok, so we're not going to WV, but we are heading somewhere mountainous (WV has mountains, right?), so I thought I would pay homage to John Denver with my title. Don't knock John Denver, that man's a legend. Just listen to a little "Leaving on a Jet Plane" to verify this (I would have actually used this as my title if we were flying somewhere, but no such luck).

We're off to spend a much needed week in the NC mountains with some beloved family. The kids have never been there, so it should be fun. I am diligently praying that they have not inherited my intolerance (read: tendency to lose my lunch) of winding mountain roads. I'm packing the Dramamine just in case. Hopefully we will have good weather and good times (I'm sure about the latter, at least). I may blog there, but chances are I won't, so I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures and regale you with stories of our adventures when we return. Everyone enjoy the holiday weekend and start of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment