Thursday, April 29, 2010

Favorite Photos

It's been a long week for all of us this week. We've had some long nights of swing set assembly (not by me, thankfully, except for the occasional "beam hold"), a healthy dose of the terrible twos, and just for fun we decided to throw in an all day shopping trip to High Point, the furniture mecca of the world. Needless to say, we are pooped and looking forward to a somewhat low key weekend. But, not to disappoint my family members that constantly request pictures of the kids, I thought I would include some of my most favorite photos from the last couple of years. I know a lot of these have already been up here, but I wanted to revisit them all in one post. Happy Reminiscing!














































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment