Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Roll in the Hay

Look who found out he likes toddler beds too ...

















Whenever I can't locate Mr. Luke the last couple of days, I can usually find him rolling around in one of the triplets' beds. I know Peyton would not be too happy if she came home from preschool to find this in her bed ...















Especially since he is loving on Peyton's one and only Wonkie while lounging on her pillow. If he hadn't already taken about 257 tumbles out of the toddler beds already, I would consider letting him sleep in one since he loves it so much. At least it provides him hours of entertainment at a cheap price of a few bumps and bruises.

So I spoke too soon about the kids not getting out of bed. I KNEW I was jinxing myself by saying something. They have now taking to popping in and out of them regularly. They still don't really get out once they wake up (just before they fall asleep), so I think I like the current problem as opposed to them getting out of bed after waking and coming to our room in the wee hours of the morning. Oh well, I knew I was living a pipe dream. There are many worse troubles we could have, so I'll be happy that bed patrol is the worst of them at this time in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment