Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Share It Maybe

My kids love to listen to songs. In the car, at home, while they play, they'd listen to music 24-7 if they could. And we've exposed them to different types of music. They've heard some classical (though, admittedly, we need to listen to more of it), country, top 40 and Christian songs in addition to the requisite kiddie songs that all parents must endure. Truthfully, I can only stand so much of the Wiggles or Rafi, so we've had to branch out.

As with everyone else on the planet, my kids have been roped in to the Carly Rae Jepson phenomenon of "Call Me Maybe." Yes, I am that mom that puts the windows down and lets my kids rock out to Justin Bieber's protege's music. Heck, I even taught them the Harvard baseball team's arm dance and I still crack up every time they do it in the car. They have no clue what they're doing, but they like that it makes me laugh!

So, as you can imagine, I was beyond excited when I happened upon this little gem that one of my friend's posted a link to. My kids love it, I love it. Win. It combines two of the PALS's favorite things - teeny bopper one-hit wonders and a certain blue monster. Consider me hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment