Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Gorgeous With a Capital "G"

Why is it that something is MORE anything if it is capitalized? Have you ever wondered this? Well, we've been having some Gorgeous weather here lately. I can almost see the light at he end of the dreary winter tunnel. It's supposed to be 70 degrees here on Friday ... 70! This means I can wear short sleeves without a jacket when I'm outside (and will probably get sunburned in the process ... but I don't care!). The kiddos have enjoyed the extended time outside. Last evening they blew bubbles (or tried to) for an hour before dinner. I wish I had that determination. I'm hoping for no more snow and then, before we know it, spring will finally be here!




































The future Mia Hamm?














Hope the weather is great in your neck of the wood as well (didn't mean for that to come out so redneck, but what can you do?)!

No comments:

Post a Comment