Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Happy!

I just wanted to take a minute to wish a Happy Birthday to my triplets, Peyton, Sam, and Adah! They are 2 years old today! Someone asked me if those 2 years seemed long or short. Honestly, it just depends on the day. I can still vividly remember that week in the hospital though and I cannot believe that those tiny 3 pound babies are now running around and talking up a storm. We are so thankful to have each of them in our lives. I'm sure they will be 18 before we know it, so we're enjoying it now, tantrums and all. Bring on those Terrible Two's!

1 comment:

  1. How well I remember those tiny hands and feet and sweet little faces. We are all so blessed to have them in our lives. And yes they will be 18 before you know it. What a wonderful time we will all have watching them grow and flourish. I love you all , Mimi

    ReplyDelete