Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sugar Crash

Happy November 1!
























(Or in other words, Happy Thank-Goodness-Halloween-Is-Finally-Over Day!)
























I'm not that much of a party pooper, I promise. But I am ready for Halloween to be here (and be over) when it finally arrives. The last few weeks have been filled with endless parties and events that require four costumed children. Add a little candy, a lot of sugar, and the fact that the kids have been out of school for a week for Fall Break and you have a recipe for me being bald by the time Halloween actually got here. I guess it didn't help that I potty trained my youngest during this fall "break", but that was a self-inflicted would so I can't complain about that.













































Once the dust on the pat week settled, I had four tired kiddos, buckets of sorted candy (done by yours truly's type-A self), and a child who can hold his pee for hours at a time. Seriously, this kid is a camel. But we made it through two nights of trick-or-treating with no crying, no throwing up, and dry pants all around. So overall, I'd call it a success.















Cheers to free candy and no pencils this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment