Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Mask

We went to one of those Halloween stores this weekend that magically appears in a previously unoccupied building once October rolls around. The kids were already pretty settled on their costumes for this year (this was the first year they actually cared about picking their own costumes) but we still needed to accessorize if you know what I mean.

I've never really frequented these Halloween stores and I have been missing out! They have everything you could ever imagine or want in a costume. I'm serious, I was really debating whether or not I should dress up myself this year with some of the stuff they had. We got what we needed, but not without sampling a bit of everything in the store.


























































I about died from laughing when I came around the corner to find all four of them wearing these masks. They thought it was hilarious and we spent the next half hour trying on different masks and checking ourselves out in the mirror. I'm sure the shop owner was glad to see us finally leave.

And in case you're wondering, the masks are not indicative of our costumes this year. You'll just have to wait and see I guess. Here's a little preview of what the girls are planning to be ...





















I know what you're thinking ... "how original." Don't worry, there are some details that I'll wait to reveal, but I think it must be a requirement of every 3 year old girl that a crown or tiara is part of her costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment