Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Text Shots

I saw someone do this on another blog and I thought it was a great idea. A lot of our (Matt and I's) communication is done by texting during the day. It's easier and he can actually do it while he's in a meeting or somewhere else where he can't get to a phone (hope I didn't just rat him out!). I started to look through our old texts and found some pretty funny ones. They're even funnier if you don't know the context, so I'll reveal that after you see the dialogue (or is it text-alogue?).

#1





















So this is obviously one of the negatives about us still using those kiddie potties that are so low to the ground. We've started making the kiddos use the big potty now. You may have to wait in line, but at least there will be no poop consumption!

#2





















I love scones. And I am pretty good at making them if I say so myself. I'd even call them my signature dish. Problem is, I always seem to eat my share waaaay before Matt eats his ... thus resulting in daily stare-downs between me and his yet to be eaten scones. Why doesn't he just man up and eat three in one sitting like I do? But I still love him because he came home bearing Reese's.

#3





















This one needs no further explanation ... except for the fact that we have a preponderance of Christmas undergarments floating around our house.

#4





















Kids puke. And they do it in places that are impossible to clean (like car seats). You can not imagine all the places dried-up puke can hide in a car seat until you try and clean it yourself. I think it's been over a month and the car still has that lovely smell when it gets a little warm outside.

Hope you enjoyed this little look into our lovely everyday conversations. I hope I don't get into too much trouble for posting them! Matt might start to wonder when everyone is looking at the back of his pants tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment