Sunday, August 1, 2010

Picture of the Week - August 1

I wanted to try and start a tradition of capturing and posting a "picture of the week" on this blog.  I want this picture to simply be a moment or emotion that I want to remember from the week. Something that made me or someone in my family feel something significant, a facial expression I don't want to forget, or an image I want to remember forever. The images don't necessarily have to be monumental, they just have to elicit emotions and memories that I don't want to forget.

The boys are already conspiring together on how to sneak out at night and roll the car out of the garage so we won't hear them start the engine. Should I be worried? They are also stealing a Mercedes, so I think their goals are already a little too lofty ...

No comments:

Post a Comment