Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Victory

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
         Horace Mann
 

Yes folks, I have tasted the wine of sweet victory. I am no longer ashamed to die because I have now won MY victory for all humanity ... the potty training of triplets. Yes, you heard it here first ... all three are officially potty trained and diaper free. Do you hear that cha-ching in the background?? It's my wallet doing it's own victory dance for the money we'll now be saving in diapers.

I would formally like to thank the Elmo's Potty Time video, Potty Patty, Potty Scotty, Baby Bjorn Potties, Gerber training pants, gummy bears, M&M's, princess stickers, Clorox wipes, and the "Potty Training in One Day" book for all they have contributed to my campaign.

It was a harrowing road, but we faced it head on and won. Victory is mine to savor ... and savor it I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment