Monday, September 6, 2010

Picture of the Week - September 6

I wanted to try and start a tradition of capturing and posting a "picture of the week" on this blog. I want this picture to simply be a moment or emotion that I want to remember from the week. Something that made me or someone in my family feel something significant, a facial expression I don't want to forget, or an image I want to remember forever. The images don't necessarily have to be monumental, they just have to elicit emotions and memories that I don't want to forget.

Yes, I know it's late, but I figured the long weekend gave me an excuse. Plus, I wasn't going to ask Matt to post a picture when he was up to his eye balls in diapers and sippy cups this past weekend (though he should get a standing ovation for managing to post a "guest blog" while he was alone).

While downloading some picture today from my old, forgotten camera (the one that stays in my purse in case I forget the monstrosity that is the Canon Rebel), I found a cute picture of the triplets. This is from about 6 months ago, but I thought all of their faces were hysterical. I wonder how many years it will take until we can get a picture with everyone looking at the camera (much less smiling) at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment