Sunday, June 27, 2010

Picture(s) of the Week - June 27

I wanted to try and start a tradition of capturing and posting a "picture of the week" on this blog.  I want this picture to simply be a moment or emotion that I want to remember from the week. Something that made me or someone in my family feel something significant, a facial expression I don't want to forget, or an image I want to remember forever. The images don't necessarily have to be monumental, they just have to elicit emotions and memories that I don't want to forget.

This series of pictures is admittedly "doctored" up. Matt was swinging all the kids upside down after dinner one day this week and I snapped some good ones. They got even funnier once I rotated the upside down pictures to a right-side up picture!






























No comments:

Post a Comment