Sunday, September 29, 2013

Picture(s) of the (last few) Week(s) - September 29

Time seems pretty elusive for our family these days. I always had these visions that things would slow down once the kids slept through the night, once they could all feed themselves, once they were potty trained, once they started school, etc, etc. Somehow, it doesn't seem to work that way! Life is full and busy, which is wonderful. Writing will always take a back seat to actually enjoying and participating in the lives of my husband and kids. So I'm sorry for the sporadic posts ... but really I'm not because it means my presence is required somewhere else! I'll keep writing whenever I get a chance because I love it, but I'm not making any promises. Who knows, maybe things will slow down one day ... though I seriously doubt it!

Here are some pictures of our last few weeks. The kids are growing like the proverbial weeds that they are and sometime I have to take notice of their littleness because I can see it dissipating right before my eyes. I've heard they go into kindergarten babies and come out as genuine big kids, so we'll see! For now, they are still enjoying life, school, and everything that new days have to offer. My family is awesome and I'm the luckiest girl alive to have been entrusted with them.


















Happy almost October to everyone ... it's my favorite month!

No comments:

Post a Comment